proplem accessing public folders via CDO
Author Message
 proplem accessing public folders via CDO

I just can't seem to figure out how to access any public folder (much less
the one I want) via CDO. This is what I have so far. The second to last line
just doesn't seem to work. I thought I had the interate thru the session's
infostores until I found the infostore for the public folders. Then use that
infostore's fields property to get the correct root folder for the public
folders. I am still new to this CDO/VBS/WSH stuff. The script execution
error is
 [Collaboration Data Objects - [E_FAIL(80004005)]]

Set objInfoStoresColl = objSession.InfoStores
For collIndex = 1 to objInfoStoresColl.Count
Set objInfoStore = objInfoStoresColl.Item(collIndex)
If "Public Folders" = objInfoStore.Name Then
    Exit for
End if
Next
tagPFRootID = &H66310102 ' PR_IPM_PUBLIC_FOLDERS_ENTRYID
strPFRootID = objInfoStore.Fields(tagPFRootID)
objPFRoot = objSession.GetFolder(strPFRootID)

--

Gene Giannamore

Setka Computer Consulting

Tue, 03 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. proplem accessing public folders via CDO

2. Accessing Personal and Public folders via CDO object

3. access to messages in a public folder with cdo and asp

4. Access to Exchange Contact-Folder via CDO

5. Accessing public folders via VBA

6. Post to a specific Public Folder using CDO

7. CDO Problem using the GetMessage method to find a message in a Public Folder

8. CDO hitting Public Folders

9. CDO InfoStore Public Folders can not see Fields Collection

10. Posting to a Public Folder using CDO

11. saving contacts to Public folders using CDO

12. CDO - Public Folders - SQL to Exchange App - .NET