Need Help About VBScript in Microsoft Outlook
Author Message
 Need Help About VBScript in Microsoft Outlook

Hello!

I want to force / auto change the text to uppercase in a textbox field,
someone can help me how to do it, please for example if you can.

Regards,

Wed, 19 Nov 2003 23:53:56 GMT
 Need Help About VBScript in Microsoft Outlook
You can't, but you can change it to upper case after entry using javascript.

onChange="javascript:this.value=this.value.toUpperCase();"

--
Jane Alford
Software Engineer, Worldport Communications Inc

Quote:
> Hello!

> I want to force / auto change the text to uppercase in a textbox field,
> someone can help me how to do it, please for example if you can.

> Regards,

Fri, 21 Nov 2003 22:09:13 GMT

1. Need Help with Microsoft VBScript compilation error

2. Announce: FREE Spanish Animated Email VBScript using Microsoft Agent in Outlook

3. Announce: FREE British Animated Email VBScript using Microsoft Agent in Outlook

4. Announce: FREE English Animated Email VBScript using Microsoft Agent in Outlook

5. Help Help needed Opening Outlook Contacts(public) in VB5

6. access Microsoft Outlook from Microsoft Access

7. Microsoft Outlook Task with Microsoft Project

8. Microsoft Access table to Microsoft Outlook Address List

9. Outlook Folder Help Needed

10. Need Help to open Outlook from vbs.

11. Need help making Excel VBA work with Outlook

12. Urgently need help with Outlook scripting