Explorer Error doing file uploads
Author Message
 Explorer Error doing file uploads
I have some client machines that recieve the following message when trying
to submit a form with enctype="multipart/form-data". The error message is:
"Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site <address>. Not enough
storage is available to process this command".

Can anyone help me? Is this a server-side or client-side problem. I've had
this site up and running for several months and the problem only occurs from
a few of the clients that access the site.

This is the submit form:
    <form action="testact.asp" method="POST" enctype="multipart/form-data"
name="testfrm">
    <input type="file" size="20" name="AttachedFile">
    <input TYPE="submit" VALUE="Submit Form" name="cmdsubmit"
style="width:100">
    <input TYPE="button" VALUE="Exit" NAME="cmdexit" style="width:100">
    </form>

Tue, 21 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. upload files form pocket internet explorer

2. Datei Upload per HTTP / File upload via HTTP

3. Upload file error

4. object create error on file upload

5. Perplexing runtime error when executing JScript Script Files from Explorer

6. RDS and Win95A Can Be Done w/o Internet Explorer

7. Internet Explorer as File Explorer

8. File upload from VB 6 to ASP file using http form post

9. error doing a FILTER on an Access database via Asp/VBScript and ADO

10. inet error while doing ftp

11. error doing a FILTER on an Access database via Asp/VBScript and ADO

12. Error x80040112 doing CreateObject on DAO 3.5 in VbScript