Global variable within ASP
Author Message
 Global variable within ASP

Hi,

I'm in need of some assistance.  How can I create a global variable (in ASP)
if I do not have a global.asa file?  Many thanx in advance.

Regards,
Richard Soh
PaineWebber Inc.

Sun, 11 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Global variable within ASP
What I mean to say was "... create a global variable (in ASP) wihout
resorting to using the global.asa file?"  Thanx again in advance.

Regards,
Richard Soh
PaineWebber Inc.

Quote:
> Hi,

> I'm in need of some assistance.  How can I create a global variable (in
ASP)
> if I do not have a global.asa file?  Many thanx in advance.

> Regards,
> Richard Soh
> PaineWebber Inc.

Sun, 11 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Global variable within ASP
Is it something that an Application Variable could be used for?  Application
variables are available to all users.

Quote:
> What I mean to say was "... create a global variable (in ASP) wihout
> resorting to using the global.asa file?"  Thanx again in advance.

> Regards,
> Richard Soh
> PaineWebber Inc.

> > Hi,

> > I'm in need of some assistance.  How can I create a global variable (in
> ASP)
> > if I do not have a global.asa file?  Many thanx in advance.

> > Regards,
> > Richard Soh
> > PaineWebber Inc.

Sun, 11 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Global variable within ASP
That's it, I've forgotten about it.  Thank you!

Regards,
Richard Soh
PaineWebber Inc.

Quote:
> Is it something that an Application Variable could be used for?
Application
> variables are available to all users.

> > What I mean to say was "... create a global variable (in ASP) wihout
> > resorting to using the global.asa file?"  Thanx again in advance.

> > Regards,
> > Richard Soh
> > PaineWebber Inc.

> > > Hi,

> > > I'm in need of some assistance.  How can I create a global variable
(in
> > ASP)
> > > if I do not have a global.asa file?  Many thanx in advance.

> > > Regards,
> > > Richard Soh
> > > PaineWebber Inc.

Tue, 13 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB6 ActiveX-DLL within ASP: global variables

2. VB6 ActiveX-DLL within ASP: global variables

3. How to access global variable in main report from within a subreport

4. Using Global variable of Activex exe from ASP

5. Global Variables / Global Objects

6. Referencing Global Variable from a variable

7. Expanding a variable or referencing a field within variable

8. Variables within variables

9. passing javascript variable into asp variable using vbscript

10. ASP events and Initialization of variables on ASP pages

11. Opening Mulitple Global Child Forms within a MDI Application

12. From within ASP page - do a POST to another ASP