VB script: adding AD group to local administrators group
Author Message
 VB script: adding AD group to local administrators group

Hi someone out there that can give me some help.

I woulde like to have a Vb script that adds
Activedirectory groups to the local administrators group
on the woekstations in my domain.

Sat, 12 Mar 2005 19:59:41 GMT

1. Adding domain groups to gthe local administrator group

2. Adding a domain group to local administrators group

3. add user to local win2k administrator group

4. How can I add a Domain Account to the Local Administrators Group

5. Removing local Administrator account from Administrators group

6. Add and remove AD user to and from local group

7. Add a AD user to local group using directoryentry

8. help Adding a Domain group to a Local Group

9. Adding multiple users or groups to local groups

10. Add domain group to local group

11. Adding a Domain Global group to a machine local group in Windows 2000

12. Add Global group to Local Group