Upload folder to Webserver?
Author Message
 Upload folder to Webserver?

Hello,

How to achieve thro' ASP upload a folder from a local or network to a IIS
webserver? And how secure is it and is there need of permission setup on
webserver?

Apperciate your help and time.

Regards,
Kris

Note: I used filesystemobject with method CopyFolder, getting error
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0047'

Disk not ready

why??????

Tue, 30 Dec 2003 22:05:12 GMT
 Upload folder to Webserver?

Are you looking to upload contents to an IIS server?

Try out this component, it is free:
http://www.asphelp.com/aspsimpleupload/default.asp

Regards

Quote:

>Hello,

>How to achieve thro' ASP upload a folder from a local or network to a IIS
>webserver? And how secure is it and is there need of permission setup on
>webserver?

>Apperciate your help and time.

>Regards,
>Kris

>Note: I used filesystemobject with method CopyFolder, getting error
>Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0047'

>Disk not ready

>why??????

Wed, 31 Dec 2003 03:33:56 GMT

1. Uploading a file to the webserver gives an EXCEPTION

2. File upload from a vb.net client to a webserver

3. Upload a directory to a webserver

4. Uploading a textfile to webserver via VB5 + Winsock (No 3rd Party OCXs)

5. Help uploading a binary file from vb to Webserver via HTTP

6. Copy folder to Webserver?

7. Howto: get root folder for webserver

8. Uploading folders in Web

9. webbased viewing/upload of local folders (with JS/ASP)

10. How to upload all files in a folder.

11. How to upload all files in a folder.

12. Datei Upload per HTTP / File upload via HTTP