Onclick Events
Author Message
 Onclick Events
Hi Everybody,

I have a function which is activated via an onclick event. The function has
parameters and these parameters are populated by the user. The problem is if
the user types in a single quote the onclick event thinks its the end of the
parameter, but its not. I have tried using two single quotes but to no
avail. Please help

Richard Smith

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 21:10:39 GMT
 Onclick Events
I would just put a Replace on the user's input and replace all quotes with
double quotes.

SR

Quote:
> Hi Everybody,

> I have a function which is activated via an onclick event. The function
has
> parameters and these parameters are populated by the user. The problem is
if
> the user types in a single quote the onclick event thinks its the end of
the
> parameter, but its not. I have tried using two single quotes but to no
> avail. Please help

> Richard Smith

Sat, 13 Sep 2003 01:10:51 GMT

1. OnClick Events - Command Button, Section(0)

2. OnClick Events - Command Button, Section(0) - Some more Info

3. Onclick()-event in VBA (Access Form) to open email

4. OnClick Event on a button in the placeholder causing Error

5. OnClick Event on a button in the placeholder causing Error

6. adding onclick events to dynamically created menu items

7. OnClick event for programaticaly added button?

8. DBGrid: OnClick event

9. Detecting OnClick Event in IE

10. HTMLDocument.onclick event -frames

11. onclick event assign