10 Pcs. Of Paper Money From Around the World 9053
Author Message
 10 Pcs. Of Paper Money From Around the World 9053

Two days ago I ordered 10 pieces of paper money from 10 different countries from a company called Perth Numismatics. Lo and behold they arrived today and they are very nice and colourful. They even have a bill from Antarctica. I didn't even know they existed. These are perfect for stocking stuffers or people who are hard to buy for. The website address is www.perthmoney.com
Good luck and Merry Christmas

Cynthia Reeves

jxtwxnlodeuvmdhpugrljofvogorkwkgyvudcdjtnbfucrlyhgsiwugjdevrzfixndeqtklttnwetjhlsmfzdyvmcfzfjjvb

Sun, 11 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. 10 Pcs. Of Paper Money From Around the World 6939

2. 10 Pcs. Of Paper Money From Around the World 3191

3. 10 Pcs. Of Paper Money From Around the World 1419

4. 10 Pcs. Of Paper Money From Around the World 9139

5. 10 Pcs. Of Paper Money From Around the World 7811

6. 10 Pcs. Of Paper Money From Around the World 2005

7. 10 Pcs. Of Paper Money From Around the World 7537

8. 10 Pcs. Of Paper Money From Around the World 804

9. 10 Pcs. Of Paper Money From Around the World 6936

10. 10 Pcs. Of Paper Money From Around the World 9233

11. 10 Pcs. Of Paper Money From Around the World 2541

12. 10 Pcs. Of Paper Money From Around the World 4040