Thank you Mr.Harris
Author Message
 Thank you Mr.Harris

Dear Mr.Harris,
Dear Michael,

I would like to thank you for helping me out.... Thank you!

I am a newbie in VBScript (with experience in other languages). I work
for a number of cli?nts who like to start interactive lessons on their
intranet.

Therefor I"m looking for experienced VB-programmers (preferably
with knowledge af ADO and ASP)

I'm willing to work with a net-partner on a "1 to 1" base
(not within newsgroup-content).
What do you require in dollar/hour or do you know
someone who would like to work on this base.

Lucas

Mon, 15 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Thank you Mr.Harris

Sorry, but I already have a day job ;-)  Thanks for the offer anyway...

--
Michael Harris

  Dear Mr.Harris,
  Dear Michael,

  I would like to thank you for helping me out.... Thank you!

  I am a newbie in VBscript (with experience in other languages). I work
  for a number of cli?nts who like to start interactive lessons on their
  intranet.

  Therefor I"m looking for experienced VB-programmers (preferably
  with knowledge af ADO and ASP)

  I'm willing to work with a net-partner on a "1 to 1" base
  (not within newsgroup-content).
  What do you require in dollar/hour or do you know
  someone who would like to work on this base.

  Lucas

Mon, 15 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Thank you Mr.Harris

Well ,

Thank you anyway

I hope you or others have time to help me out this problem :

Sub feedback_OnClick
 Const ForReading = 1, ForWriting = 2, ForAppending = 8
 qval = "unknown"
 set question = document.forms.feedback.question
 for each q in question
  if q.checked  then
   qval = q.value
   exit for
  end if
 next

end Sub

So far it goes. Now I want to save this qval as a session variable.
(to use it for calculating in another session.)
But I already fail in the response.write - line (gives an arror).

How come ?

Lucas

  Sorry, but I already have a day job ;-)  Thanks for the offer anyway...

  --
  Michael Harris

    Dear Mr.Harris,
    Dear Michael,

    I would like to thank you for helping me out.... Thank you!

    I am a newbie in VBscript (with experience in other languages). I work
    for a number of cli?nts who like to start interactive lessons on their
    intranet.

    Therefor I"m looking for experienced VB-programmers (preferably
    with knowledge af ADO and ASP)

    I'm willing to work with a net-partner on a "1 to 1" base
    (not within newsgroup-content).
    What do you require in dollar/hour or do you know
    someone who would like to work on this base.

    Lucas

Wed, 17 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Attn: Mr. Harris

2. Yo Mr Michael Harris Read Me!

3. Thanks to Mr. Bass on Printing Problem

4. Thank You Mr. Davis

5. Thanks to Mr.Esh but still need help ;-)

6. Michael Harris ---Thank You

7. Thanks to Michael Harris

8. Thanks Michael Harris and Torgeir Bakken.

9. Mr. Gates Mr. Gates message at the desk!

10. fso.getStandardStream() method? Mr Harris?

11. Thanks Ken Halter, thanks Greg!

12. Thanks/Dont Thanks