Chosing Frame content in a 2 framed page from a 1 framed page
Author Message
 Chosing Frame content in a 2 framed page from a 1 framed page

Hi,
    I need to open a page in a 2 framed page from a simple(no frames) page
"without" using asp for the 2framed page extension. All in the same browser
window.

something like.....
    window.location.href = "2framedpage.htm"
    window.parent.frames("left").location.href = "Contents.htm"
    window.parent.frames("right").location.href = "X.asp"

but when the 1st statement get executed the next 2 cause an error.

    In other words. How can I choose the pages to show up in a framed page
from a single frame page in the same browser without using ASPs.

        Please help,
        Gustavo De la Espriella
        www.vamosalfutbol.com

Wed, 10 Sep 2003 05:58:15 GMT

1. FRAMES - NonFrame page to Frame page

2. Printing a "Frame + contents of Frame"

3. If not in frame then load frame page...

4. catch data in frame and pass to another frame page

5. catch data in frame and pass to another frame page

6. Change content of frame A when doc loads in frame B

7. Move Frame content to another frame

8. getting query string from frame in jscript and getting frame name from another frame

9. When page loads, load a page in another frame

10. passing a form field value from a page to a frame's page

11. Frames , very many frames , slow appearance .

12. Frame to Frame