How to subtract times to get hour totals?
Author Message
 How to subtract times to get hour totals?

How do I compare and subtract complete times (11:20 AM, 12:40 PM) in
VBScript to get hour totals. i have a form in place to take a start time and
an end time from the user, but i need it to be able to calculate how many
hours  passed between those two times...

email response is apreciated if possible.
thanks in advance.

carlos.

Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to subtract times to get hour totals?
Hello Carlos,

try with the DateDiff function.

HTH

Joseph

--

**************************************
Joseph Toulier Pighi

+51 (1) 909-9339
Lima - Peru

Quote:

> How do I compare and subtract complete times (11:20 AM, 12:40 PM) in
> vbscript to get hour totals. i have a form in place to take a start time and
> an end time from the user, but i need it to be able to calculate how many
> hours  passed between those two times...

> email response is apreciated if possible.
> thanks in advance.

> carlos.

Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. subtracting time to get hours worked

2. Subtracting Time from Time

3. How to subtract a date-time from a date-time

4. VBA code to calculate total working hours

5. Reporting Total Calendar Hours

6. Need function to increase time in date/time field by one hour

7. Format date/time in DTPicker to display AM/PM or 24 hour time

8. Adding and subtracting time fields

9. subtracting times?

10. Subtracting times

11. Subtracting 30 mins from System Time?

12. Help:Subtracting two times