Javascript Question
Author Message
 Javascript Question

I have a function that opens a webpage window.  I want to
be able to search through the source code (html) of the
opened window for the closing HTML tag (</html>), to
verify that the entire page has been loaded.

window.find() is not compatible with IE.  Can some one
help me out with a javascript function that may be able
to do this for me?  Thanks in advance.

Wed, 17 Nov 2004 00:08:54 GMT
 Javascript Question
If you have control of the page source, you can just set a global variable
value in the Body_OnLoad area of the Body tag.  That would let you know when
the window has finished loading....

Then you just check the aglobalvariable value...make sure you define the
global variable value on a global scale somewhere first.....

Mythran

Wed, 17 Nov 2004 01:39:11 GMT

1. Javascript question

2. VBScript to Javascript question

3. Advanced JavaScript Question - IE - Permission denied Error

4. Javascript question?

5. CSS/JavaScript question (IE4 explicit)

6. Javascript question...

7. Another Netscape Javascript question

8. BIG dhtml/javascript question?

9. I need to ask a Javascript question: NS Specific - CSS Sheets

10. vbscript javascript question

11. server side vbscript /javascript question

12. VBScript to Javascript question