Capturing text input
Author Message
 Capturing text input

Hi there. VERY newbie question (first day!) ...

I have an inputbox into which the user types a text. I'd then like the user
to press a button which sends that text to either my email address
(preferably); or alternatively sends it to a form on my site (which I can
check periodically).

Any help (instructions) would be most appreciated. I'm OK at VB, but a
complete novice at integrating code to a Web site! Please assume I know
nothing about VBScript (because I don't).

Graeme

Wed, 24 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Capturing text input
All half-good ISP's and website providers provide a e-mail script for their
users. Just look at their help pages or e-mail their webmaster/postmaster

BTBB

Quote:
> Hi there. VERY newbie question (first day!) ...

> I have an inputbox into which the user types a text. I'd then like the
user
> to press a button which sends that text to either my email address
> (preferably); or alternatively sends it to a form on my site (which I can
> check periodically).

> Any help (instructions) would be most appreciated. I'm OK at VB, but a
> complete novice at integrating code to a Web site! Please assume I know
> nothing about VBScript (because I don't).

> Graeme

Wed, 24 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Capturing Input from Text Boxes

2. How do I capture user input from one text field in a new page, generated from their input?

3. Select highlighted text from TEXTAREA or TEXT input

4. Capturing User Input

5. Capture cancel in input box?

6. How can I capture keyboard and mouse inputs

7. Capturing Input Parameters

8. Capturing Mic input

9. Capture F1 key input

10. Advise on the checking of input text into text box

11. Advise on the checking of input text into text box

12. How capture weird input from keyboard?