PLEASE HELP!! Dynamic arrays and Access reports
Author Message
 PLEASE HELP!! Dynamic arrays and Access reports

I have included my snippet of code below.
I am trying to allow the user to select more than one report to save at
a time. After I get the code below working I will have it create links
on a page to view the reports.
The code below works fine for the first report name that is sent through

the loop, but it does not work beyond the first one and leaves the
MSAccess process open in task manager.
Thanks...
Pasquale

Code....
Dim strDbName, strRptName, SplitRptNm, SplicedRpt, objAccess
'acFormatRTF below is a constant at the top and is defined
strDbName = Server.MapPath(".")
Set objAccess = Server.CreateObject("Access.Application")
    objAccess.Visible = False
    objAccess.OpenCurrentDatabase strDbName
strRptName =  Request.Form("report")
If strRptName <> "" Then
  SplitRptNm = Split(strRptName, ",", -1, 1) 'taken from newsgroup
message Dynamic Array Help Urgent
  For Each SplicedRpt In SplitRptNm
    With objAccess.DoCmd
      .OpenReport SplicedRpt, acViewPreview
      .OutputTo acOutputReport, SplicedRpt, acFormatRTF,
Server.MapPath(".") & "\reports\" & SplicedRpt & ".rtf", False
      .Close
    End With
  Next
End If
' clean up
objAccess.Quit acQuitSaveNone
Set objAccess = Nothing

Sun, 25 Apr 2004 08:16:04 GMT

1. Please help,how do I search for one entry in a dynamic array using random access

2. Dynamic Array problems...please help

3. Help Please! Dynamic Generated UserControl Array

4. HELP PLEASE, print report in MS ACCESS from ASP

5. Dynamic sizing of report controls - please help

6. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

7. Help with Dynamic Array/Random Access Files

8. Please help in VB 4.0 trying to access MS access 7.0 forms and reports

9. Help Please! Dynamic Generated UserControl ArrayHelp Please! Dynamic Generated UserControl Array

10. Array and Access DB reports

11. Please Please help !!! Crystal Report Help Needed

12. Please Help...Crystal Reports..Please Help