transfer files and DUN
Author Message
 transfer files and DUN

Greetings,

Does VBScript have built in functionality for dialup networking and file
transfer??
(win98 SE)

Cheers,

Don

Sat, 02 Jul 2005 02:07:37 GMT

1. Internet Transfer Control / disconnecting DUN

2. Disconnecting DUN with Internet Transfer Control

3. VB5: Retrieving/converting DUN transfer rate

4. Internet Transfer Control / disconnecting DUN

5. DUN timing out with Internet Transfer Control

6. Disconnecting DUN with Internet Transfer Control

7. How to transfer a file greater than 64Kb w/ internet transfer ctrl

8. HOWTO: Securely transfer a file using the Internet Transfer Control

9. Input Type File, Remote Scripting, File transfers

10. RAS / DUN files

11. Open File for File Transfer

12. How can I have my VB6 program add it's DUN file to Windows DUN?