memory leak?
Author Message
 memory leak?

We currently use WSH/VBScript to call numerous win console apps.

Problem is, it behaves as if we are leaking memory...only when calling
.EXE's from VBS. When do same with .BAT, no problem

Anyone aware of memory leak issues in WSH/VBS?

thanks

Sun, 24 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 memory leak?
AFAIK garbage collection is unreliable, so you have to set all your objects
= nothing explicitly.
Quote:

>We currently use WSH/VBScript to call numerous win console apps.
>Problem is, it behaves as if we are leaking memory...only when calling
>.EXE's from VBS. When do same with .BAT, no problem
>Anyone aware of memory leak issues in WSH/VBS?
>thanks

Mon, 25 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Memory Leaks/Resource Leaks

2. OLE Automation Problems - MEMORY HOG (Memory Leak?)

3. memory leak in vitual memory

4. memory leak on vitual memory

5. Memory Leak -- Out of Memory

6. ADO Memory Leak results in out of memory

7. Memory leaks using shell from VBA with winAPI kernel32

8. Email Reports - Memory leak?

9. Try this in XP ? (memory leak)

10. Horrible Memory Leaks...

11. large number of execute statements / memory leak ?

12. Memory Leak in VB ACCESS 2k ?