any one got any idea how to accomplish this?

thanks
Oren

Tue, 02 Aug 2005 00:25:22 GMT
 Chaniging time zone

Quote:

> I want to change the time zone on computers using a logon Script to throw
> the registry.
> any one got any idea how to accomplish this?

Hi

For some links, theory and script examples, take a look here:

Subject: Re: Time Zone Question for Torgeir
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.scripting.VBScript
Date: 2002-08-17 08:42:30 PST
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3D5E6D6D.6BBAE53%40hydro.com

--
torgeir
Administration scripting examples and a ONLINE version of the 1328 page

Tue, 02 Aug 2005 08:22:12 GMT

1. Time & Time Zones

2. time zones and daylight saving time

3. Formatting Time to GMT when current Time Zone not known

4. Real time From Time Zone information

5. Daylight saving - winter time - summer time - time zone

6. Daylight saving - winter time - summer time - time zone

7. Daylight saving - winter time - summer time - time zone

8. Determining Time Zones or Server Time

9. Add Time zone to time received field in message

10. Time offset for Time Zone display?

11. UTC time and Time Zones

12. Time zone offset and day light saving.