List Box Doesn't Get Updated After Create/Update/Delete Event
Author Message
 List Box Doesn't Get Updated After Create/Update/Delete Event

Greets,
Environment: Oracle8i, VI6, NT4
Table Maintenance function. After user selects which table to maintain, a
new form with a list box is displayed for selection for Update, Delete (and
an ADD button that calls another form). When Add, Update, or Delete is done,
the changes get made to the database but the list isn't updated/refreshed
with results of the Add, Update, or Delete. When I leave the function and
come back in, the table IS updated/refreshed. At the top of the form I'm
using SQL as a recordset object recordsource so leaving the form and coming
back in must fire the SQL and renew the listbox data??? Looked for a
"refresh" type ADO recordset method but there isn't one or I couldn't find
it. After Delete, Add, or Update, is there a way to force the SQL to fire?
Any help is appreciated.TIA
Dennis

Sun, 01 Feb 2004 03:44:10 GMT
 List Box Doesn't Get Updated After Create/Update/Delete Event

Is it possible your viewing a cached page?

[...]

Sun, 01 Feb 2004 04:04:24 GMT

1. Updating fields: footer doesn't update right

2. VB6,Access97,ADO - Update query doesn't update all records

3. Recordset.Update doesn't update on runtime only when debugging the code

4. Updating a combo box list W/limit to list selected

5. Update Text Box from List Box

6. Updating list boxes and combo boxes

7. Cookie Doesn't Update

8. SQL UPDATE doesn't work

9. update doesn't work

10. Need workaround - IE5.5 doesn't update location.href for back/forward navigation

11. Updated: Creating HTML listing of font samples

12. ODBC Doesn't allow update (again)