Newbie question : reload a frame
Author Message
 Newbie question : reload a frame

hello,

I am not used to html dev, then my question will certainly seems too easy

I use a FORM in a frame (frameA) with use the POST method when clicking a
button.
At the same time, I want to reload the current HTML which is in an other
frame (frameB).
I think I have to use the 'onclick=' event and some script.

Thanks for giving me any advice.

Fri, 08 Aug 2003 17:26:34 GMT

1. Newbie script question : reload a frame from another frame

2. How to reload frame from another frame

3. newbie question: how to make a horizontal frame

4. Reloading Frame

5. Newbie Question: Frame Arrays

6. Newbie Questions - .exe, multi-field lists, string compares, frames

7. Reload a frame

8. Reload a frame

9. reloading 2 frames from 1 hyperlink?

10. Reload frame

11. reloading frame from a popup window

12. How to reload or refresh a frame from VBScript