Uploading Files to Server
Author Message
 Uploading Files to Server

I want to be able to upload files to a webserver.  I have seen ideas out on
the net and talked with one person who gave me example code.  But he wrote
the dll himself, so I can't really see what's going on in it.

Anyone have any suggestions for the simpliest way to upload small files to a
server?

Susan Loew

Sun, 14 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Uploading Files to Server
See PureASP upload, http://www.pstruh.cz. It enables upload files up to 2MB
of size.

--
Antonin Foller
PSTRUH Software

Quote:
> I want to be able to upload files to a webserver.  I have seen ideas out
on
> the net and talked with one person who gave me example code.  But he wrote
> the dll himself, so I can't really see what's going on in it.

> Anyone have any suggestions for the simpliest way to upload small files to
> server?

> Susan Loew

Mon, 15 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Upload file to server???

2. upload file to server

3. Upload File Client Server

4. How to upload file to server

5. Uploading files to server

6. Browse for and then upload file to server.

7. Upload file to server

8. Browse for and then upload file to server.

9. Uploading files from the client to the server

10. Upload pc file to server directory

11. Uploading files to the server through asp

12. file download from server using Dundas upload