Screen Saver
Author Message
 Screen Saver

How do I set a screen saver using win 2000 logon scripts?
And how do I set password protected for that?

Tue, 12 Apr 2005 02:41:23 GMT
 Screen Saver
Try modifying the following reg key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\

Value Name: SCRNSAVE.EXE
Value Data: C:\WINNT\System32\ssflwbox.scr

This changes the screen save to 3D FlowerBox (OpenGL)

To password protect the screen saver:

Same registy key however:
Value Name: ScreenSaverIsSecure
Value Data: 1

Quote:
> How do I set a screen saver using win 2000 logon scripts?
> And how do I set password protected for that?

Tue, 12 Apr 2005 05:02:35 GMT

1. Screen Saver on top of Screen Saver problem

2. screen saver & screen 9

3. Using StretchBlt to capture screen image to screen saver preview pane

4. Shifting Screen screen saver?

5. Screen saver control

6. Timer to Close Database after Inactivity gets Overriden by Screen Saver

7. Screen Saver

8. Website with free games, screen savers and more

9. How to start screen saver?

10. Detect Screen Saver or Console Locked

11. Screen Saver slows down Macro

12. Excel crashes during Workbooks.Open AND if the screen saver is active