how to add a include file with .vbs script ?
Author Message
 how to add a include file with .vbs script ?

I have a  .vbs  script , and I want  to load an include file containing some
constant variables.

(like the server name)

Anyone know how to do that ?

Thanks,Peter

Wed, 03 Dec 2003 02:01:02 GMT
 how to add a include file with .vbs script ?

Quote:

> I have a  .vbs  script , and I want  to load an include file containing some
> constant variables.

> (like the server name)

Dim fso
ExecuteGlobal fso.OpenTextFile("d:\documents\vbs\constant_definitions.vbs").ReadAll
Set fso = Nothing

Dirk Vdm

Wed, 03 Dec 2003 22:50:55 GMT

1. Include another VBS script file in a main VBS script

2. include files and/or parameters betw vbs-files

3. INCLUDE file in .VBS file?

4. include in wsh vbs scripts

5. ASP 2 VBS, include file problme

6. How to include vbs files