Move User
Author Message
 Move User

Hello,

Is there a way with VBScript to move a user to another OU ?

thanks

Patrick

Sat, 16 Jul 2005 16:13:02 GMT
 Move User

Quote:

> Is there a way with VBscript to move a user to another OU ?

See your other post "Move Users to a different OU"...

--
torgeir
Administration scripting examples and a ONLINE version of the 1328 page

Sat, 16 Jul 2005 17:36:38 GMT
 Move User
thanks for your reaction, but this isn't clear at all, I used the script
from the site but it doesn't work at all.
Do you have a fully working script for this too ?

Patrick

Quote:

> > Is there a way with VBscript to move a user to another OU ?

> See your other post "Move Users to a different OU"...

> --
> torgeir
> Microsoft MVP Scripting and WMI, Porsgrunn Norway
> Administration scripting examples and a ONLINE version of the 1328 page
> Scripting Guide: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter

Sat, 16 Jul 2005 21:24:26 GMT
 Move User

Quote:

> thanks for your reaction, but this isn't clear at all, I used the script
> from the site but it doesn't work at all.
> Do you have a fully working script for this too ?

Hi

Could you post, in the other thread, the actual code you have tried, as well as
any error messages on what line?

--
torgeir
Administration scripting examples and a ONLINE version of the 1328 page

Sat, 16 Jul 2005 22:17:31 GMT

1. How to move User Control

2. Moving user controls when a form is resized

3. Move Users to a different OU

4. Move users based on group membership

5. Moving User profile to diff. Domain

6. Moving Users from one Domain to another

7. ADSI move user help

8. Move Users

9. Move User

10. Move users to OU in AD by expiration date?

11. Script that remotely moves local users from Administrators to Power Users group

12. Script that remotely moves local users from Administrators to Power Users group