Know if a program is installed in a client machine
Author Message
 Know if a program is installed in a client machine

    My problem is that I want to know, form a web page, if the machine wich
is showing it has a specific program. My idea was make use of the API for
reading the registry key that generates the installation of that programa,
but I dont know how to use the API in VBScript. Also I would be happy with
other solution, but dont say me that I have to search then program in the
hard disk.

        Thanks.

Tue, 11 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Knowing Client's machine name

2. MSDE how install and configure on client machine

3. Error 429 when application and dll are installed on client machine

4. Install ActiveX on A client machine

5. Installing the common dialog control in a client machine

6. Installing DCOM95 and Winsock2 on a client machine?

7. Can't install OCX in client machine

8. installing VBD on Client machine in Intranet

9. howto install hotfixes on client machines

10. Install DAO onto client machines

11. Installing DCOM95 and Winsock2 on a client machine?

12. Detecting is a program is installed on the user's machine