Change menubar, statusbar, toolbar visibility in Internet Explorer
Author Message
 Change menubar, statusbar, toolbar visibility in Internet Explorer

How can I change menubar, statusbar, toolbar visibility in "CURRENT" window
with VBScript in Internet Explorer ????

Thu, 21 Aug 2003 06:28:47 GMT
 Change menubar, statusbar, toolbar visibility in Internet Explorer
You can't change the "CURRENT" window (thankfully - I want to keep my
menubar and toolbar visible, if that's OK ;-)).

You can, however, open a new window using the Open method of the window
object. See the following page for details of the various parameters:-

http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/methods/ope...

MM

Quote:
> How can I change menubar, statusbar, toolbar visibility in "CURRENT"
window
> with VBScript in Internet Explorer ????

Thu, 21 Aug 2003 07:34:19 GMT

1. Change menubar, statusbar, toolbar visibility in Internet Explorer

2. Removing menubar, toolbar, statusbar and location combo from IE 5

3. Removing menubar, toolbar, statusbar and location combo from IE 5

4. Internet Control menubar/toolbar

5. Internet Explorer Toolbar Button w. VBScript

6. testing statusbar visibility

7. Internet Explorer 3.0 Toolbars

8. creating a dockable internet explorer toolbar

9. Putting a Custom Toolbar in Internet Explorer

10. Internet Explorer toolbar

11. Button in Internet Explorer toolbar

12. create own toolbar for internet explorer