VB & DLL impmail.dll for outlook
Author Message
 VB & DLL impmail.dll for outlook

Trying to do a silent import into outlook 2000. We need to interface with
impmail.dll but we are not sure how to do it and what functions are in it.

Any ideas or useful URL's?

Chris

Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:33:43 GMT
 VB & DLL impmail.dll for outlook
See the thread you started in the ...scripting.wsh NG

(PS - next time could you crosspost one message instead of posting separate copies of the same
message ;-)...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> Trying to do a silent import into outlook 2000. We need to interface with
> impmail.dll but we are not sure how to do it and what functions are in it.

> Any ideas or useful URL's?

> Chris

Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:54:37 GMT

1. VB & DLL impmail.dll in outlook

2. DLL DLL DLL DLL DLL DLL

3. VB Script & DLL's

4. Vbajet32.dll & vbajet.dll

5. shdocvw.dll & DLL PARANOIA

6. VBAJET.dll & VBAJET32.dll Initialization Failure

7. msajt200.dll & dao2516.dll

8. Using unace.dll & unrar.dll in VB5

9. unrar.dll & unace.dll

10. DLL handle & DLL Function handle

11. Will VB 3.0 DLLs Overwrite VB 4.0 (32 bit) DLLs

12. GSwin.dll gswin32.dll