old code - new browser - code doesn't work
Author Message
 old code - new browser - code doesn't work

I've got some VBScript code that works fine on IE 5.0.
But will not work on
IE 5.5. I don't mean just a few general errors, I mean
lot's of errors.
Does anyone know of any resources where I could find out
what is different
between the two browsers? The microsoft pages were not
much help.  Anyone
know of any conversion utilities? Ihate to have to
reporgram this all over
again.

--
John

Sun, 11 Jan 2004 02:10:08 GMT
 old code - new browser - code doesn't work

Quote:
> I've got some VBScript code that works fine on IE 5.0.
> But will not work on
> IE 5.5.

In general MS tries to keep the engines backward compatible so it shouldn't
be a problem moving to a higher version number.

Best regards
Johnny Nielsen

Mon, 12 Jan 2004 17:12:12 GMT

1. Code doesn't work when new mail arrives

2. old code - new browser

3. Old VB Project doesn't work with New Office or Windows 7

4. Code doesn't work (from Dev's site)

5. Code doesn't work in Netscape.

6. code doesn't work with Netscape

7. why this code doesn't work?

8. why doesn't this code work

9. Why this code doesn't work??

10. closing access from code doesn't work, see further down

11. Code converted from macro doesn't work

12. HELP! Code doesn't work any more