Find each group a user is a member of
Author Message
 Find each group a user is a member of

Hi All,
I need to find all the groups on a computer that a domain
is a member of?

Any pointers?

Thanks

ALF

Sun, 16 Oct 2005 23:33:51 GMT
 Find each group a user is a member of
http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/6417.asp

Great book.

Ray at work

Quote:
> Hi All,
> I need to find all the groups on a computer that a domain
> is a member of?

> Any pointers?

> Thanks

> ALF

Mon, 17 Oct 2005 02:49:24 GMT

1. Finding group member

2. NT 4.0 find all members in all groups?

3. Enumerate Local Groups a user is a member of from a different domain

4. Enumerate Local Groups a user is a member of from a different domain

5. Enumerate Local Group Members and Identify Domain of Members

6. Modify NT user group member using Win32 API using NetUserSetInfo

7. Getting Groups user is a member of in 95, not NT

8. HOWTO: Check if user is member of a group

9. Determine whether or not a domain user is a member of a domain group

10. WIN95: How to check if user is member of a NT4 Global Group

11. How do I add a domain global-groups in a member-server local group

12. Add Domain Users Group to Powe Users Group in Script