Help Re: Screen Saver Code
Author Message
 Help Re: Screen Saver Code

Would anyone please help. I would like to learn how to compile a screen
saver for my company. I would like an animation like it is possible to
create in Macromedia Director or PowerPoint to show on screen.
I have Visual Basic 5 on PC, and I am a total beginner in VB programming.
So please do not use to many jargon as I am unlikely to understand them.
Furthermore, I am French which doesn't help.
Perhaps you could guide me to some good newsgroup or website. Whatever you
do, many thanks in advance.
William

Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help Re: Screen Saver Code
Try microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion instead.

Neil Henderson

>Would anyone please help. I would like to learn how to compile a screen
>saver for my company. I would like an animation like it is possible to
>create in Macromedia Director or PowerPoint to show on screen.
>I have Visual Basic 5 on PC, and I am a total beginner in VB programming.
>So please do not use to many jargon as I am unlikely to understand them.
>Furthermore, I am French which doesn't help.
>Perhaps you could guide me to some good newsgroup or website. Whatever you
>do, many thanks in advance.
>William

Tue, 27 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VBDOS- Help with screen saver code

2. Screen Saver on top of Screen Saver problem

3. Help :Screen Saver source code?

4. Need Help in Screen Saver Setting Code

5. Sample code to help rookie build Screen saver in VB4

6. Help please Re: Screen Saver Source Code

7. PowerBasic code for screen saver?

8. Closing NT4's screen saver - contains code

9. Screen Saver Code

10. vb screen saver code

11. Anything wrong with this code? - Starting screen saver

12. Screen Saver Example Code?