learning VBScript 
Author Message
 learning VBScript

could anyone please tell me of any good websites where i can learn Visual
Basic Script?

any help will be much appreciated

thanks in advance

cheers

yanks



Wed, 17 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 learning VBScript
(maybe use a few less NG next time)

All of these will helpi would imagine.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting
http://cwashington.netreach.net
http://wsh.glazier.co.nz
http://home.earthlink.net/~wgjames/vbspage/
http://members.xoom.com/dbknox/registry/index.htm

what exactly do you want to learn, VBScript can be used in lots of
circumstances asp and internet, to logon and registry etc.

Dominic Marks



Wed, 17 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 learning VBScript
Thanks for the mention, Dominic.  The best kind of compliment in the world.

--

Bill James
MSMVPDTS

?Free Win9x VBScript Utilities?
http://home.earthlink.net/~wgjames/vbspage/


Quote:
> (maybe use a few less NG next time)

> All of these will helpi would imagine.

> http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting
> http://cwashington.netreach.net
> http://wsh.glazier.co.nz
> http://home.earthlink.net/~wgjames/vbspage/
> http://members.xoom.com/dbknox/registry/index.htm

> what exactly do you want to learn, vbscript can be used in lots of
> circumstances asp and internet, to logon and registry etc.

> Dominic Marks



Wed, 17 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 learning VBScript
All the sites are top quality and being new to VBScript myself there are
were I learnt a lot of my VBScript knowledge. I hard to find a bad site on
VBScript in many cases because if you look around then you always find
something impressive.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE!
Dominic Marks



Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 learning VBScript
www.learnasp.com
or try www.asptoday.com

regards

John Timney (MVP)

ps. limit your cross posting to one or two groups only, its considered rude
to cross post.


Quote:
> could anyone please tell me of any good websites where i can learn Visual
> Basic Script?

> any help will be much appreciated

> thanks in advance

> cheers

> yanks



Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 learning VBScript
Hi,

the site www.wrox.com is offering VBS-source-code of
their VBS-books.

Regards
Ulf Bolz

* Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is Beautiful



Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 learning VBScript
I've found a great site of resource to be www.15seconds.com


Wed, 24 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 7 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. learning VBScript

2. learning VBScript

3. learning VBScript

4. learning VBScript

5. Learning VBscript

6. How to Learn VBScript ?

7. Preload Object Error (Need Help, Trying to Learn VBScript)

8. Learning VBScript - Looking For Online Tutorials

9. REVIEW: "Learning VBScript", Paul Lomax

10. Learning VBScript

11. Learning vbscript.

12. I Want to learn VBscript

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software