Enumerating Global groups inside of Universal groups
Author Message
 Enumerating Global groups inside of Universal groups

Found a bug in one of my scripts that I can't figure out how to work around
yet and having trouble finding documentation on it.  Any help appreciated.

I have multiple Universal Groups in use and following MS recommendations,
they are populated only with global groups.  Using the WINNT provider  I get no
response from group.members unless the member is a user.   Any ideas, other
than ldap?

Set GroupName = GetObject("WinNT://" & ACCTDOMAIN & "/UGSomeName")

For each thing in GroupName.Members

Wscript.echo thing.name

Next

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 00:29:55 GMT

1. Enumerate Global Group Members from Remote, Non-Admin?

2. Enumerating nested global groups with WinNT provider fails...

3. Enumerating Global Groups

4. howto: enumerate a user's global groups on 95/nt/2k

5. Enumerate users and groups that belong to a group

6. Adding a Domain Global group to a machine local group in Windows 2000

7. Add Global group to Local Group

8. ADSI Global Groups / Local Groups

9. How do I add a domain global-groups in a member-server local group

10. Determine global group in local group

11. How to find local groups for a global group

12. Grouping Tool Windows: tab group or tiled group