notification script for public folder in Exchange
Author Message
 notification script for public folder in Exchange

I've been reading a lot about how you can setup a script to email a
notificiation to someone if there's a new post/email to a public folder, but
I can't find any examples of how to do it.  Anyone??

Mon, 01 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 notification script for public folder in Exchange

Sounds like you want the Microsoft Exchange Server Scripting Agent

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/psdk/exchserv/events_4rg4.htm

--
Michael Harris

  I've been reading a lot about how you can setup a script to email a
  notificiation to someone if there's a new post/email to a public folder, but
  I can't find any examples of how to do it.  Anyone??

Mon, 01 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Script for Public Folder in Exchange

2. VB script and MS Exchange Public Folders

3. Notification when new message arrive in public folder

4. Exchange public folders

5. Exchange Public folders and ASP

6. Folder_OnMessageCreated in Exchange 5.5 Public folder

7. Exchange public folders

8. Text file to an Exchange Public Folder - Contacts

9. Exchange Public Folder as Recordset

10. Link Exchange Public folder to Access 97

11. From Acces97 to an Exchange public folder

12. Create Public Folder (use in Exchange)