Disable a Network Interface in Win2K?
Author Message
 Disable a Network Interface in Win2K?

Is it possible to enable/disable a network interface in Windows 2000 using
VBScript (or vb for that matter)? I need a program that will have the same
effect as opening the 'Network and Dialup Connections' properties and
selecting 'File > Disable' on the Local Area Connection.

TIA for any insight you can provide.
Shawn Flynn

Mon, 22 Dec 2003 04:03:03 GMT

1. Enable/disable Network Interface in Win2k?

2. How to activate/deactivate my Network Interface Card under win2k

3. Enable / Disable network interfaces with scripting

4. disable network interface

5. Enabling / Disabling deveices through API using vb/Win2k

6. How do I disable Internet Access in Win2k?

7. HELP! Win2K: Disabling Buttons on Windows Security Screen

8. Win2k Networking Newbie Question - Logon/Login Scripts

9. Need help: Adding a new Network Place in Win2K

10. Win2k New Network Functions.

11. Win2k New Network Functions.

12. Opening network shares from web interface