Does VBScript work in Netscape?
Author Message
 Does VBScript work in Netscape?

I'm jumping into VBScript-ing headfirst setting up a routing map for
Exchange 5.5 SP1, and then I am going to turn my attention to our website.

My question is, does VBScript work in Netscape or will I have to design
seperate web pages and check browsers?  Then again, does JavaScript work in
IIS?

Apparently Exchange will handle JavaScript or VBScript in its programming,
so I'm trying to decide which one I should put my time into.

Thanks for taking the time to answer this question, and for answer all
other questions, I'm learning a lot just by reading posts.

James

Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Does VBScript work in Netscape?
nope

Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Does VBScript work in Netscape?
You should use VBScript, ASP on server-side and JavaScript on client-side

Quote:
> I'm jumping into VBScript-ing headfirst setting up a routing map for
> Exchange 5.5 SP1, and then I am going to turn my attention to our
website.

> My question is, does VBScript work in Netscape or will I have to design
> seperate web pages and check browsers?  Then again, does JavaScript work
in
> IIS?

> Apparently Exchange will handle JavaScript or VBScript in its
programming,
> so I'm trying to decide which one I should put my time into.

> Thanks for taking the time to answer this question, and for answer all
> other questions, I'm learning a lot just by reading posts.

> James

Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Does VBScript work on Netscape?

2. Does VBScript work with Netscape 4.7

3. does vbscript work in netscape

4. Server side VBScript and Netscape not working correctly.

5. Why doe the BLUR not work in IE ???

6. Netscape and VBScript

7. Netscape Browsers and VBScript

8. Netscape Communicator 4.05 <-> VBScript, ASP

9. Netscape & VBScript compatability

10. VBScript & activeX on Netscape

11. VBscript Plugin for NetScape Navigator?

12. VBScript and Netscape, et al...