read/set registry key
Author Message
 read/set registry key

If I have a key name, how do I retrieve/set its value using VBScript?

Sat, 02 Apr 2005 21:39:26 GMT
 read/set registry key

Quote:

> If I have a key name, how do I retrieve/set its value using VBScript?

Hi

Take a look at the RegRead and RegWrite method in the documentation.

WSH 5.6 documentation download
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sample.asp?url=/MSDN-FILES/027/00...

--
torgeir
Microsoft MVP Scripting and WMI

Sat, 02 Apr 2005 21:59:22 GMT

1. Read Registry Keys and Trees / API Call for Registry access

2. REGISTRY How can I read a registry key?

3. Read Registry key via JScript

4. Reading Registry keys??

5. reading a registry key

6. Reading Binary Registry Keys

7. Reading key in registry

8. Read/write registry key using .asp or .hta

9. Reading registry keys in vbscript from ASP page

10. Registry key reading

11. How to read registry key containing many string values

12. read (all) subkeys of a given registry key ?