Run External Program
Author Message
 Run External Program

How can I run an external program on VBScript?
I am trying to run the rsh.exe.
I am needing to get the return of the program and display it on screen.

I run the program using WSH.Shell (Run), but it does not give me the return
of the program.

Thanks.

Breno Lessa - Brazil

Sun, 17 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do you run external programs from you vb programs

2. run external program from vbce program

3. running external program

4. Run external program

5. Running external program by targets association

6. running external program from within VB

7. Running External Program

8. Run external program from a VB3.0 app?

9. running external programs from ASP (on local or remote machines)

10. Running External Programs

11. VBScript shell: Run external program.

12. running external programs from ASP (on local or remote machines)