Need Help in building a connection to SQL server
Author Message
 Need Help in building a connection to SQL server

Hi,

I'm trying to build an application using VB to d the following:
Connect to a remote SQL server (using ODBC or SQLOLE)
Submit a query on one or more tables in a specific databse
dump the output to a text file.

I can connect to the Server using SQLOLE, but I can not pass the sql querey
to the table,
Can any one help?

Alex.

Tue, 23 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Help in building a connection to SQL server

2. Need Help in building a connection to SQL server

3. Need Connection string for VB6 DAO DSN-LESS Connections to SQL Server 2000

4. Need Connection string for VB6 DAO DSN-LESS Connections to SQL Server 2000

5. need example of SQL Server connection with .vbs file

6. HELP: ASP / SQL Server connection hangs when user aborts processing

7. need odbc connection - no sql server

8. SQL Server connections not closing when Access connection also open

9. Upsizing ACCESS to SQL SERVER, Need Help

10. displaying sql server records need help

11. Need Help In SQL Server - Store Procedure

12. I need help disconnecting fro SQL Server....