Outlook Express (address book) and scripts ??
Author Message
 Outlook Express (address book) and scripts ??

Hi All,

I'd like to remove "remotely" older contact(s) from Outlook Express Adress
Book (eg during NetLogon) from our network, on each computer.

How can I do this ?

Thanks in advance for help, tips or links.

Dominique CAMUS
Administrateur Rseaux MEIGA

Fri, 27 Aug 2004 19:04:01 GMT
 Outlook Express (address book) and scripts ??
There is a Win32 API for the Windows Address Book, but no COM automation interface.  You would need to write your own COM wrapper.

Windows Address Book API Reference
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/wab/refer...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> Hi All,

> I'd like to remove "remotely" older contact(s) from Outlook Express Adress
> Book (eg during NetLogon) from our network, on each computer.

> How can I do this ?

> Thanks in advance for help, tips or links.

> Dominique CAMUS
> Administrateur Rseaux MEIGA

Fri, 27 Aug 2004 23:56:23 GMT
 Outlook Express (address book) and scripts ??
You can also check the following URL (which was valid as I wrote this, but I make no guarantees about longevity...)

http://download.microsoft.com/download/outlookexp/doc/5.5/W97/EN-US/w...

There is a Win32 API for the Windows Address Book, but no COM automation interface.  You would need to write your own COM wrapper.

Windows Address Book API Reference
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/wab/refer...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting
Seattle WA US

> Hi All,

> I'd like to remove "remotely" older contact(s) from Outlook Express Adress
> Book (eg during NetLogon) from our network, on each computer.

> How can I do this ?

> Thanks in advance for help, tips or links.

> Dominique CAMUS
> Administrateur Rseaux MEIGA

Sat, 28 Aug 2004 10:17:28 GMT

1. Outlook Express (address book) and scripts ??

2. Outlook / Outlook Express address books

3. MS Outlook & OutLook Express - Address Book

4. : Re: MS Outlook & OutLook Express - Address Book

5. Outlook / Outlook Express address books

6. Outlook / Outlook Express address books

7. How to access outlook express address book programatically?

8. How can i read outlook express address book (.WAB)

9. Address Book in Outlook Express

10. How to access Outlook Express Address Book?

11. How to access Outlook Express Address Book?

12. Outlook Express Address Book