DL DD Tags Versus Table TD Tags
Author Message
 DL DD Tags Versus Table TD Tags

I Have designed two pages to be displayed together.  On
the left I have a page with command buttons to go to the
corresponding HTML Page.

On the right I want to display the information, bitmaps
ETC.

I need to know how to get both pages together to be
displayed together and is it better to do it with DL / DD
or as Table Data tags on my Command Buttons and Phrases?

Thanx

len

Sun, 31 Jul 2005 02:08:17 GMT

1. How to update the content of a TD tag in Netscape

2. Easy TD Tag Methods question

3. Converting HTML tags to Word tags

4. Help with look for a table tag

5. TABLE and TR id tags

6. HTML-Tables / Tags not closed

7. Crystal reports v8.5 doesn't parse entire HTML tag set, specifically tables

8. ItemDataBound event for changing the <TD> tags during DataBind

9. ID3 tag viewing ??? Can you view the ID3 Tag information from an MP3 ?

10. date format dd/mm/yy instead of mm/dd/yy

11. converting dd/mm/yy to mm/dd/yy

12. How to get dd/mm/yy rather than mm/dd/yy