Checking for Cookie Enabled Browsers w/o persistant cookies
Author Message
 Checking for Cookie Enabled Browsers w/o persistant cookies

I'm trying to code the following:

Check to see if the user's browser is cookieenabled.  (We're using IE
and NN, so navigator.cookieenabled is out.)

Also, we can't drop a persistance cookie.  This is a client requirement.

Also, we're using Site Server which generates a session, but we're
having problems (getting a type mismatch) when we try to add a session
variable.

Any ideas on how to check the browser under this scenario?

Thanks,

Sara

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 11 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Checking for Cookie Enabled Browsers w/o persistant cookies
Has anyone seen a fix for this cookie problem with IE 5.5?  I am having
trouble getting IE 5.5 to generate a CGI variable called http_cookie
using Cold Fusion.  The problem only pops up when I use the attribute
SETDOMAINNAME=YES on the Colf Fusion tag CF_APPLICATION.

Thank you in adavance!
Bob Brown
Lenox China Inc.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 25 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Checking for enabled Cookie browsers?

2. check if cookies enabled?

3. check if cookies enables

4. To check the cookie enabled in clients machine

5. Help me regarding how to check whether cookie is enabled or not

6. Is There a Check for Cookies Enabled?

7. chech cookies enabled on browser

8. Check, enable, disable cookies

9. Check, enable, disable cookies

10. Cookies - VB Reading Cookies Created by JavaScript

11. problem with cookies("cookies").path

12. Detecting if cookies are enabled