Need sample for finding computer names?
Author Message
 Need sample for finding computer names?

I need some help quickly!!! I need some sample code for finding a list of
Computersthat exist in my NT Domain???

Help!
Thanks!!!

Sun, 03 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Need sample for finding computer names?

Quote:
> I need some help quickly!!! I need some sample code for finding a
list of
> Computersthat exist in my NT Domain???

Check out the WScript.Network component from Microsoft or, check out
http://cwashington.netreach.net/

Fardin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Mon, 04 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. LDB Viewer -- Need to get NT user login name in addition to computer name

2. How to find the name of my computer?

3. ADSI:GetObject network path not found reading info other than the current computer name

4. Finding Computer Names on a Network for use with WMI

5. Find Computer name

6. How to find current computer/machine name?

7. How find name of computer

8. How can I find the computer (brand) name

9. Find Computer Name in VB3

10. Finding the names of computers on the network???

11. Find Computer Name in VB3

12. Finding all the friendly computer names on a LAN