importing scripts
Author Message
 importing scripts

Is it possible to access the functions and procedures of one script from
another?  Something similar to import in Java or include in C would be
nice.
I haven't come across a way to accomplish this in Microsoft's scripting
documentation but the description of the Sub and Function keywords leads me
to believe this is possible.
Excerpt from the Function keyword page when referring to Public:
  Indicates that the Function procedure is accessible to all other
procedures in all scripts.

Any help is greatly appreciated.  The sooner the better, I'm sort of in a
time crunch.  Also, if you would I'd appreciate a CC of any help to:

Thanks,
Tom

Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Auto Import Script

2. outlook.txt import via script

3. Script for importing .csv into Outlook XP Contacts

4. Scripting to import a reminder?

5. Scripted Import All Folders from PST

6. Importing VB Script

7. Scripting Import/Export of Favorites and Cookies

8. scripting import certificates

9. Script to import or ???

10. Running a script to import a security policy template

11. Newbie: Script for Importing Fixed length data To SQL Server

12. Including/Importing VB Scripts