How to add a Contact in a Public Contact Folder ?
Author Message
 How to add a Contact in a Public Contact Folder ?

I have a SQL database and I want to pull selections into a
Contact Folder with a Timed VBScript running on the Exchange server.

I can pull the SQL data, but I'm still struggling with the specifics how to
add something in a contact folder with CDO

All samples I tried are very VB oriented and needs lots of tweaking

Any Ideas ?

Tue, 30 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do I add a contact to a public folder programatically

2. Adding/Deleting Contacts in Public Folders

3. Public Folder Contact folders.

4. Syncronize in programmatic way, the folder Contact with the public folder

5. Activities tab in public folder Contacts.

6. Text file to an Exchange Public Folder - Contacts

7. Add contact information to folder other than default folder

8. Delete Contacts from "Contact " Folder Automatically

9. From a Contact's details to the Contact folder

10. Resolve Contact to Public Folder

11. Need sample code for read public folder contact into access

12. Enable a Public folder (contacts) for Outlook address Book