Copying files to c:\program files\
Author Message
 Copying files to c:\program files\

Hi,

I have a vbs login script included in a GPO that need to copy a file in the
folder "c:\program files. I always get the error "Permission denied". I am
using the FileSystemObject object.
Any ideas how to run a login script with administrator privileges?

Thank you in advance!

Denis

Mon, 23 May 2005 04:15:42 GMT
 Copying files to c:\program files\

Quote:
> Hi,

> I have a vbs login script included in a GPO that need to copy a file in
the
> folder "c:\program files. I always get the error "Permission denied". I am
> using the FileSystemObject object.
> Any ideas how to run a login script with administrator privileges?

I use the sfImpersonator object. I found it at
http://cwashington.netreach.net/main/tools/default.asp?topic=n-z (just
scroll down it's there). Easy to use but I suggest you encrypt the scripts
that use it so that the password remains hidden.

Mon, 23 May 2005 10:45:53 GMT

1. Find a copy a file with File.Copy method

2. Copy multiple files and checking if all files are copied

3. DAO Blob Adding/Extracting (audio files, text files, image files, program files)

4. multi threaded file copy program

5. Closing a program automatically and copying files ???

6. Terminate program & copy multiple files

7. How to create program icon that will do quick file copy then run vb executable

8. Setup program won't copy .EXE file

9. copy program file as graphic

10. DOS Batch File to Copy Files from an Access Application

11. Adding Existing Files to Projects Causes a File Copy Over

12. Copying/Moving files with File class