How can I get logon server name and IP address from logon script using wsh
Author Message
 How can I get logon server name and IP address from logon script using wsh

Hallo,
I'm trying to replace logon scripts written in KIX with similar ones written
in vbs. I need information of logon server and Client's IP network to make
appropriate mappings. It is important that script works on Win9X and
NTWS4.0.
Thanks

Mon, 28 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I get logon server name and IP address from logon script using wsh
Win32 Scripting [Clarence Washington]
http://cwashington.netreach.net

You'll find plenty of examples here:
http://cwashington.netreach.net/script_repository/repository.asp

Choose "...Logon Scripts" in the dropdown...

http://cwashington.netreach.net/script_repository/query.asp
http://cwashington.netreach.net/main_site/downloads
http://cwashington.netreach.net/script_repository/faqs.asp?topic=wmifaq
http://cwashington.netreach.net/script_repository/faqs.asp?topic=adsifaq

--
Michael Harris
MVP Scripting

Hallo,
I'm trying to replace logon scripts written in KIX with similar ones written
in vbs. I need information of logon server and Client's IP network to make
appropriate mappings. It is important that script works on Win9X and
NTWS4.0.
Thanks

Mon, 28 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I get logon server name and IP address from logon script using wsh
Thanks,

In the meantime I've already found it, and it is very useful

Goran

Quote:
> Win32 Scripting [Clarence Washington]
> http://cwashington.netreach.net

> You'll find plenty of examples here:
> http://cwashington.netreach.net/script_repository/repository.asp

> Choose "...Logon Scripts" in the dropdown...

> http://cwashington.netreach.net/script_repository/query.asp
> http://cwashington.netreach.net/main_site/downloads
> http://cwashington.netreach.net/script_repository/faqs.asp?topic=wmifaq
> http://cwashington.netreach.net/script_repository/faqs.asp?topic=adsifaq

> --
> Michael Harris
> MVP Scripting

> Hallo,
> I'm trying to replace logon scripts written in KIX with similar ones
written
> in vbs. I need information of logon server and Client's IP network to make
> appropriate mappings. It is important that script works on Win9X and
> NTWS4.0.
> Thanks

Tue, 29 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Retrieving IP address (in a VBScript logon script for Win9x users)

2. Client IP Address in Logon Script

3. Win98, Logon script & finding logon server

4. Getting the user's logon name and computer name

5. Auto NT4 server logon with Logon to Novell server(4.11)

6. WSH Server based logon scripts in XP?

7. adding a user DSN connection to MS SQL server 2000 using AD GPO logon scripts

8. logon.exe script.vbs in profile (logon script)

9. using WSH for logon scripts

10. Nt Domain Logon Script using VBScript/WSH

11. NT Logon Script using WSH / VBScript

12. NT Logon Scripting using WSH