Outlook Folder Help Needed
Author Message
 Outlook Folder Help Needed

Help me please...

 I need to move a Public Folder into Favorites for the ability to
perform Offline synchronization at a later date.  VBScript gets me to
each folder but how does one move this folder to the favorites. Here is
the sample that gets me to my folders.... now what.

Ron

Sun, 01 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Outlook Folder Help Needed
oops fogot the sample code....

Set myOlApp     = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
Set myNameSpace = myOlApp.GetNameSpace("MAPI")
Set myapFolders = myNameSpace.Folders("Public
Folders").Folders("Favorites")
msgbox myapFolders

Set omyOlApp     = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
Set omyNameSpace = omyOlApp.GetNameSpace("MAPI")
Set omyapFolders = omyNameSpace.Folders("Public Folders").Folders("All
Public Folders").Folders("Forms")
msgbox omyapFolders

Quote:

> Help me please...

>  I need to move a Public Folder into Favorites for the ability to
> perform Offline synchronization at a later date.  VBScript gets me to
> each folder but how does one move this folder to the favorites. Here is
> the sample that gets me to my folders.... now what.

> Ron

Tue, 03 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Outlook macro to recurse outlook folders and create PDF file of each email

2. ACTIVITIES tab in Outlook contact folders - need help

3. Help Help needed Opening Outlook Contacts(public) in VB5

4. Need Outlook macro to recurse mail folders and print each item

5. I need a method to list all existing folders in outlook

6. Set Current Folder In Outlook ( Need ASAP)

7. Need a program to extract email addresses from MS Outlook 2000 folders/messages

8. can i set the folder in the outlook folder list

9. Outlook View control - accessing folders other than Default Folder

10. Programs folder (Outlook 2000 or Outlook Express

11. HELP: Cannot programatically delete Outlook folder

12. Help me Report from Public Folders in Outlook