Using Vbscript and SQL-DMO to connect to SQL Server and run a T-SQL script
Author Message
 Using Vbscript and SQL-DMO to connect to SQL Server and run a T-SQL script

I'm trying to run a TQSL script against a SQL Server 2000 database using
SQL-DMO and VBScript. The output of this query would be use to populate
a table in another SQL Server database on a different server. Has anyone
use SQL-DMO to connect SQL Server and run a t-sql script against a
database and use the output to populate a table on a different server?
Any informatiom would be helpfull.

Regards

Magictech

Tue, 29 Nov 2005 04:37:06 GMT
 Using Vbscript and SQL-DMO to connect to SQL Server and run a T-SQL script
This article may help.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;248241

--
Regards,

Microsoft MVP [Windows NT/2000 Operating Systems]

Quote:

> I'm trying to run a TQSL script against a SQL Server 2000 database using
> SQL-DMO and Vbscript. The output of this query would be use to populate
> a table in another SQL Server database on a different server. Has anyone
> use SQL-DMO to connect SQL Server and run a t-sql script against a
> database and use the output to populate a table on a different server?
> Any informatiom would be helpfull.

> Regards

> Magictech

> --

Tue, 29 Nov 2005 07:34:11 GMT

1. connect to sql server through sql-dmo

2. Connecting to SQL Server via VBScript from Outlook using ADO

3. Using SQL-DMO to restore SQL databases

4. sql server connect. Migration Access->sql server

5. sql server connect. Migration Access->sql server

6. sql server connect. Migration Access->sql server

7. Connecting to remote SQL server via Internet using ASP page and Comm object

8. Connecting SQL SERVER whith VBSCRIPT

9. Complex Joins in SQL Server using TSQL

10. SQL-DMO ListAvailableServers method from vbscript

11. Converting SQL Server/MSDE code to Jet SQL

12. Import xls file into SQL Server using VBscript and exe function on remote server