inputs via vbs in Excel is very, very slow when partsum assistent is used
Author Message
 inputs via vbs in Excel is very, very slow when partsum assistent is used

Hello,

an excel chart contains of 2 sheets. One sheet contains function with the
assistent "partsum", the other one is empty.
When the vbs script now inserts values in this empty sheet, it will slow
down very, very extremly.
The reason will be found in sheet one, where some cells includs the
"partsum" function.
If this "partsum" functions are removed, than the insert by the vbs script
is quick, as wanted.

Knows anyone what's wrong here, with the "partsum" function?

Thanks
Wolfgang

Mon, 01 Mar 2004 02:09:09 GMT

1. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

2. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

4. Why am I so Slow

5. email me ny vbs scripts i am making a huge prog with any features u send

6. email me ny vbs scripts i am making a huge prog with any features u send

7. i am new in vbs

8. a procedure I am writing for using with kshow

9. Help !! I am using IE 6.0

10. When is 5:00 AM not 5:00 AM? When it's 5:00 AM.

11. Where am I in Excel

12. I am looking for an example on how to combine word and excel