wscript caused invalid page fault in module msado15.dll
Author Message
 wscript caused invalid page fault in module msado15.dll

Does anyone know what could be causing the following error message?

"wscript caused invalid page fault in module msado15.dll"

It occurs everytime I try to run a particular vbs file, which tries to write
data to the as400.

thanks,

Claudio

Fri, 21 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 wscript caused invalid page fault in module msado15.dll
How about a guess?  I bet the problem is between ADO and the IBM ODBC
driver.  Make sure you have the latest ODBC driver.  If your using an
updatable record set, try a static one.  Check AS400 permissions.  Try the
same code in VB, maybe it really is a wscript problem.

Quote:
> Does anyone know what could be causing the following error message?

> "wscript caused invalid page fault in module msado15.dll"

> It occurs everytime I try to run a particular vbs file, which tries to
write
> data to the as400.

> thanks,

> Claudio

Sun, 23 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module VBA332.DLL

2. MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module vba332.dll

3. Winword caused an invalid page fault in module VBE6.DLL

4. VB5 caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL

5. VB6 caused invalid page fault in module MSXBSE35.DLL

6. VB5 caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL

7. IEXPLORE caused an invalid page fault in module MSVBVM60.DLL

8. VB6 caused an invalid page fault in module MSVBVM60.DLL at 014f:6604b3ce

9. VB32 caused an invalid page fault in module V32.DLL

10. WSCRIPT caused Invalid Page Fault-->upon 2nd execution of script

11. VB32 caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.exe

12. mshtmpgd.dll causes invalid page fault