vbscript error
Author Message
 vbscript error

I'm getting 0x800704dd error running vbs script from logon script file
(logon.bat) on Windows 95 stations.

cscript.exe //nologo \\servername\file.vbs

Thank you

Alex

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 07:03:59 GMT
 vbscript error
asked and answered in the ...scripting.wsh

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> I'm getting 0x800704dd error running vbs script from logon script file
> (logon.bat) on Windows 95 stations.

> cscript.exe //nologo \\servername\file.vbs

> Thank you

> Alex

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 09:19:04 GMT

1. 500 error instead of VBScript error

2. Meaning of VBScript error 8000a0007?

3. VBScript Error - Please Help!

4. access currency and vbscript errors

5. VBScript error on MSDN site.

6. Wallet 2.1 causes 8002802b VBScript error when clicking the PayNow button

7. VBScript Error message: Invalid class

8. weird xml/vbscript error

9. Office Spreadsheet Web Component - VBSCRIPT ERROR!

10. generating all vbscript errors to test windows scriptng host

11. vbscript error

12. vbscript errors - appreciate any help